RF Card is also called contactless IC card.
Compared with the contact IC card, contactless card has the following advantages:
1. High reliability: Contactless IC card and reader-writer between the mechanical contact, to avoid the exposure to read and write a variety of failures. For example: Due to rough card, non-card insert, dust or oil pollution caused by poor contact and other causes of failure. In addition, Non-contact card surface without bare chip, no need to worry about chip shedding, electrostatic breakdown, bending damage and other problems, both to facilitate the printing of cards, and improve the reliability of the use of cards.
2. Easy to operate, fast: Because of non-contact communication, read-write device in the 10cm range can be operated on the card, so do not need to plug the card, very convenient for users to use. Contactless cards use without directionality, which greatly improves the speed of each use.
3. Anti-collision: Contactless card with a fast conflict prevention mechanism, can prevent the card between data interference, so the reader can "simultaneously" deal with multiple contactless IC card. This enhances the parallelism of the application and virtually enhances the system's working speed.
4. can be suitable for a variety of applications: Contactless card storage structure features make it more than one card, can be applied to different systems, users can be based on different applications to set different passwords and access conditions.
5. Good encryption performance: Contactless card serial number is unique, manufacturers in the product before the factory has this serial number curing, can not be changed. Contactless card and reader-writer between the two-way authentication mechanism, that is, the reader-writer verifies the legality of IC card, when IC card also validates the legality of the reader. Contactless cards must be authenticated with the reader three times before processing, and all data are encrypted during the communication process. So it is suitable for electronic wallet, highway automatic toll system and bus automatic ticketing system.