Hot sell RFID contact chip card
prescription of RFID contact chip card:
· A smart Card which is generally a contact memory smart card which contains the information about the individual.
· A smart card reader which is generally a contact smart card reader and is used to read information from the card.
· A controller which receives data from the smart card reader via the RS232 interface.
· A load which is a relay in this case, used to drive a motor and connected to the controller via the relay driver IC.
· The individual inserts his/her card in the card reader.
· The card reader sends the data to the IC through the connector.
· The Microcontroller receives the data from the MAX 232 and is accordingly programmed to compare the obtained information with the stored information in the database.
· If the data matches, the Microcontroller develops logic high at its output pin, connected to the input pin of the relay driver.
· The relay driver IC accordingly develops a low logic at its output and energizes the relay.
· The common contact of the relay is now connected to the normally open contact and the motor connected in series with the relay contacts is rotated such that the door is opened.
specification of contact chip card: