|The bus card is an essential tool for us to travel. At present, our common buses are proximity IC cards, so some people may find it doubtful. Why does the bus card choose contactless IC cards? |
At present, IC cards on the market can be divided into contact IC cards and contactless IC cards. Selection of contactless IC cards for public transportation cards is mainly based on its advantages.
contactless IC card, also known as radio frequency card, is composed of IC chip and induction antenna and is packaged in a standard PVC card. The chip and antenna have no exposed part. It is a new technology developed in the world in recent years. It successfully combines RFID technology and IC card technology, ending the problem of passive and contactless.
contactless IC card advantages:
1. High reliability, can prevent all kinds of failures caused by card, dirt and oil; no external chips on the card surface, no chips off, electrostatic breakdown, bending damage and other issues; convenient and efficient operation, the card can be operated within the effective range No direction; Improve reading speed, no mechanical contact between card and reader.
2. With a wide range of applications, the memory card structure of the RF card allows it to be applied to different systems. Users can set different passwords and access conditions according to different applications.
3. Good encryption performance, two-way authentication mechanism, each sector has an operating password and access conditions.
4. The anti-collision RF card has a quick anti-collision mechanism to prevent data interference between cards. The reader can handle multiple cards at the same time.
5. Easy to operate, due to contactless communication, the reader can operate the card within 10CM range. The general reading distance is based on the different tools. Therefore, it is not necessary to insert a card, which is very convenient for users. The contactless card has no directionality when used. The card can swipe across the surface of the reader in any direction and can complete the operation, which greatly increases the speed of each use.
Public transportation card The tools used to travel in our daily life are also tools that need to be recharged. The requirements for security and confidentiality are relatively high. The contactless IC card can be encrypted and has high security, so it is suitable for public transportation. card.