a) What IS RFID?
RFID: Radio Frequency Identification.
RFID Function: 1. A quick scan; 2. Small size, shape, diversification; 3. The pollution resistance and durability; 4. Repeated use; 5. The penetrability and no barriers to read; 6. Data memory capacity; 7. Security.
The Feature of RFID:
First, can identify a single very specific objects, rather like a bar code can only identify the class of objects;
Second, it USES radio frequency, can be read through the external material data, and bar code must be read by the laser information;
Third, can be read on multiple objects at the same time, the bar code can only read one by one. In addition, the storage of information is also very big.
b) What are applications that use NFC (HF 13.56MHz)?
NFC can be used for a wide variety of mobile applications, including:
1. Making payments with a wave or a touch anywhere contactless card point-of-sale (POS) readers have been deployed;
2. Reading information and “picking up” special offers, coupons and discounts from smart posters or smart billboards;
3. Storing tickets for transportation, parking access or events;
4. Storing personal information that will allow secure building access.
c) How can I choose the chip?
There have three frequency LF, HF, UHF. And each frequency have some match chip can be choose.
Also you can tell me the right chip you have chosen. If you cannot make sure, please check the chips lists or just email with us of the application, we will give the best suggestions.
d) Can I get samples for testing?
Yes, you can. Free samples are always available on request.
e) Can I get free designs?
Yes, you can. Share us your ideas and our designers will offer solution.
f) How to order?
· Confirm to place the order for RFID tag;
· Our designer will make the bleed on your artwork or do a design according to your requirements
· You the confirmation draft and a Preformat Invoice;
· Signed the confirmation draft and send it back, then make the RFID tag payment;
· Start production after confirmation and payment;
· Production, 7 working days for quantity under 50, 000pcs (no special crafts);